What is carbon monoxide and why is it so dangerous?


Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless. gas that can be lethal in high concentrations.  It is caused by a lack of oxygen or a disruption of the fuel burning process.  We recommend having a carbon monoxide detector in your home, especially if you have an older furnace.  If, for any reason, you believe that you may have a leak call your gas utility company right away.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search